Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Too smart for mom


Our little angel is quite the problem solver. I have tried my best to "trick" her. Ie giving her an old remote to play with instead if the ones we need to run the tv and radio. Much to my dismay she has pointed her remote at the tv and realized that nothing happens, then she's on the hunt for the real remotes. She has also grown to the perfect height to reach the table top, counter top and into the top drawers. She has also learned that the baby proof latches on the cabinets and drawers can be bypassed if she merely uses all her strength and breaks them. 😣 My drilling skills are getting quite awesome! I can replace a latch in mere minutes and very few "baby friendly curse words." But, I do have to admit I am running out of high hiding places. I have managed to move family portraits and clear the top of the computer desk, but after so long it appears I have "pile it disease." (Pile it here...... Pile it there...) hopefully she will start getting better with her words and we can put more emphasis on shapes, colors and letters 😄 But, for now, we will take each milestone in stride and learn how to overcome our little ones growing curiosity and height 

No comments:

Post a Comment