Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Look up

It's amazing the strength that is hidden inside when the only thing you can do is hit your knees and pray that it will all be okay. 
2015 - phew! Boy, am I glad you are gone!!
January Trever was hauling Nitrogen in New Mexico things were okay on the home front, struggling with stomach issues, but still movin forward. 
February; The infamous trip to visit Trever in New Mexico. Let's just say long term stay hotels are not the best place to spend an extended period of time 👎 oh, and Happy Birthday Trever, we are laying everyone off. 
March; found out we were pregnant -oh my- just kidding, failed pregnancy, emergency surgery to ensure no tubule pregnancy. 
APRIL 23rd 4:51pm a moment in history that will NEVER be forgotten 
A message from my aunt & a phone cal. "Molly, it's about your Daddy, he's been in a motorcycle accident, he didn't make it." My heart was ripped out of my chest, I had groceries in my hand and I just crumbled onto the floor. I honestly cannot remember the next 24 hours, I know I called Jenna, I called Trever & my mom. My sister came over and we were on an airplane the next day. 10 days in Yuma, a miscarriage, a memorial(5/1/15), and my wedding.(5/2/15) 
June-August Trever was working in ND again for this awesome company, family housing, etc etc -just kidding work has stopped. More hospital visits, ER staff and I are on first name basis;)
September/October We sell everything that is not nailed down in our home, Trever starts local job, praise The Lord!!!
November-December more medical, in and out of hospital 12/4 hospitalized for blood clots, and the whole house gets the mother of all colds, and we're moving!! 

We've survived the most trying year to date, God has carried us by the skin of our teeth as him and the devil fight for our souls. 
You don't know you're strength until the only direction to look is up. I pray 2016 is more kind & uneventful, but we have the best defense team in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment